TOP 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT SAY TO YOUR BOYFRIEND

Original Post Here 

“Man Up!” – He Is A Man Already. The One You Chose To Be With

Man up

Project and Photo credit to keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

“We Need To Talk” – Scary. Try More Loving Approach

200238206-001

Project and Photo credit to letsaskamerica.tv

“Is She Prettier Than Me?” – She Is Now. You Just Made Her Be

is she prettier

Project and Photo credit to examiner.com

“You Are Just Like My Ex” – Imagine Him Saying That To You. Ouch

Same as my ex

Project and Photo credit to dailymail.co.uk

“Size Doesn’t Matter” – If It Doesn’t, Don’t Talk About It

Size doesn't matter

Project and Photo credit to success.com

“Are You Really That Stupid?” – Even When Angry, Do Not Underestimate

stupid

Project and Photo credit to dailyinspiration.nl

“Never Mind, I Will Do It Myself” – Do Not Make Him Doubt His Capability In Your Eyes

Nevermind, I'll do it myself

Project and Photo credit to nicolemccance.com

“I Can’t Live Without You” – Let Him Take The Commitment Lead

i can't live without you

Project and Photo credit to andialwayswill.tumblr.com

“I Am Not Your Mother” – Keep Moms Out Of This

I am not your mother

Project and Photo credit to blog.badjoan.com

“Nothing’s Wrong” – He Is Not That Stupid. Open Up Your Inner Feelings

Nothing  is wrong

Project and Photo credit to joeylss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment